1) I hate when people ask me how me and my boyfriend are. Like if i wanted you to know I’d volunteer that info.
2) i hate when people think its okay to ask me personal things about my boyfriend.. like that’s not my business or yours
3) dont tell me what my boyfriend should he doing for me, i obviously would tell him if i had a problem.. he doesn’t have to do shit for me to please someone else
4) don’t judge us as a couple.. literally its annoying. If you don’t like our difference turn the other way when you see us together
5) literally never fucking tell me how to feel. I’m sorry I’ve been in a relationship for 3 years and still get butterflies. Its not the “honeymoon” phase. Like wtf. If anything we’re like an old married couple. Sorry I’m really happy to see him and kiss him still. Sorry the passion in your relationship died.. maybe try harder?